Kimsa was created to make real “good business”, where the care of nature opens up new social and economic opportunities for our clients.
CLIMATE, CONSERVATION AND DEVELOPMENT
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Our motivation is the idea of supporting your processes to make them more efficient and friendly with the planet. At Kimsa we focus on 3 working areas.
Companies with conscious development
- Tax benefits for environmental performance and carbon tax
- Compulsory and voluntary environmental offsets, green markets, biodiversity loss offsets, among others
- Competitive strategies: carbon neutrality, carbon footprint and international environmental standards
Entities with strategic environmental vision
- Design and implementation of climate change management plans
- Design and implementation of environmental management plans and other management tools
- Baseline environmental information analysis and design of monitoring systems to guide and verify the impact of your decisions
- Business ideas never seen before that make nature your best ally
The people’s welfare, growth of business and the development of the territories depend on the conservation of essential resources such as water, air and a safe climate
Maria Fernanda Ordoñez
The Nature Conservancy
Very satisfactory service provided by Kimsa and TNC in the preparation of the reports of the 2nd Annual National Seminar on Monitoring of forest cover organized by the IDEAM. They have an excellent team of professionals who from their experience contributed to the construction of a high quality analytical document
World Agroforestry Center
KIMSA has led a great work coordinating public bodies to support ICRAF in determining the how the agroforestry could be include in the NAMA Forestry of Colombia. The technical team knows the context and the national processes well and their professionalism and seriousness are impeccable.